Governments across the world have been pushing for students to get more education. Some countries are so determined that they are introducing new proficiency tests for people who want to take up jobs.
India, too, has introduced exams after 10th, 12th, and graduation levels, which is a sign of growing self-confidence in society.
It’s important to know why we require government exams in India, what skill sets these tests are to assess, and how these can help people get better job opportunities after school or college ends.
The purpose of government exams is to test the abilities and consider the students’ knowledge. You can read current affairs in Gujarati to gain knowledge.
The purpose is to test the candidates’ abilities so that they can move from one level to another in their careers.
Government Exams In India After 10th
One of the essential examinations is taken after class 10th. But before taking this exam, students must get the Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSC). Students appear for this exam after class 10th, and they have to prove their mastery over subjects like science, maths, and social studies, Current affairs gujarati.
- National Science Talent Search Examination (NSTSE)
- International English Olympiad (IEO)
- Indian National Olympiad (INO)/National Cyber Olympiad (NCO)
- Assessment of Scholastic Tests through Technological Testing (ASSET)
- Indian National Mathematical Olympiad [INMO]
- National Talent Search Examination (NTSE)
- International Maths Olympiad (IMO)
- Science Olympiad Foundation [SOF] Exams
- Indian Army Soldier Recruitment/Indian Navy Metric Recruitment/IAF Airmen Recruitment
- Kishore Vigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY)
Government Exams In India After 12th
These are the Government Exams In India After the 12th, which are very important in the life of any candidate. Apart from these, there are many other exams that students have to appear for. The competition is very tough, and students must work hard to get good marks in these exams.
Amongst these, the CAPF (Central Armed Paramilitary Forces) [CAPFs] exam is one of the most challenging exams. Among CAPFs, CRPF (Central Reserve Police Force) follows it closely.
People appearing for this exam should be willing to serve the country at any cost and be ready to lay their lives off without much hesitation.
List Of Exams
- Indian Army TES (Technical Entry Scheme) Written Examination
- Railway Group D (RRB/RRC Group D)
- All India Defense Entrance Exam
- SSC CHSL
- Indian Coast Guards Entry Scheme
- Indian Navy Sailor Entry Written Examination
- Railway Recruitment Board Exams (RRB)
- Security Forces
- All India Entrance Exam NDA for Armed Forces
- SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level
Government Exams In India After Graduation
Graduation is considered the end of one’s studying and the stepping stone to a new career journey. Students have to appear for this exam after class 12th, and they are chosen according to their marks in the class 12th examination.
Graduation is a significant exam that enables an individual to apply for higher jobs like Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Lecturer, etc.
Some people think that appearing for government exams like national defense or SSC helps them get good job opportunities after Graduation
- List of Government Exams after Graduation
- UPSC Civil Services
- Indian Railways Examination
- IBPS PO
- SSC CPO
- SSC CGL
- RBI Grade B
- LIC AAO
- Defense Examinations
- RBI Grade B Examination
- IBPS PO Examination
- SBI PO Examination
Government Exams In India After 10th, 12th & Graduation helps students acquire essential and valuable skills in their future careers. It is a very open and transparent system, and everyone has an equal opportunity to appear for these exams. They must be aware of latest current affairs in Gujarati.
It’s important to mention here that the candidates should be cautious while applying for these exams, and they should also revise. The Exams can help you prove your worth if you are interested in taking up a job after school or college.