If you’re wondering how many terms you need to use when writing a blog article, then a free word counter online tool can help you to see the number of words that you have written.
There are different tools for different platforms such as Microsoft Word and Google Docs, so be sure to click the links that correspond with your preferred platform.
What is a Word Counter?
Word counters are a great way to keep track of how many times you use a word or phrase in your writing. There are many free word counters online, and they all work in essentially the same way. First, input the text you want to count.
Next, click on the “start” button. The counter will start counting and will display the number of times the word or phrase appears. When you’ve finished counting, just click on the “stop” button to save your results.
How to use the word counter
There are many ways to use a free word counter online tool. Here are some examples:
- To track the number of times a word has been used in a document.
- To determine the popularity of a word among your audience.
- To research the frequency of specific words in a given language or region.
- To measure how often different words are used in conjunction with one another.
Types of word counters
There are many different types of word counters that you can use online. Here are a few:
1. Desktop Word Counter: This type of word counter is installed on your computer. It lets you track the number of times each word appears on a page.
2. Online Word Counter: This type of word counter is available free online. It lets you track the number of times each word appears on a web page or in an email message. You can also save the results to a file for later analysis.
3. Email Tracking Tool: This type of word counter tracks the number of times each email message includes a specific word or phrase. You can then analyze the results to see which words are most important in converting leads into sales.
4. Text Analytics Tool: This type of word counter tracks the number of times each text string appears in an online document or blog post. You can then analyze the results to see which words are most important in driving website traffic and conversion rates
Why you should use a word counter
- Word counters can help you to keep track of the number of times each word has been used in a document or a text.
- This tool can help improve your writing skills and for monitoring the accuracy of your work.
- It can also be used as a research aid when studying certain topics or conducting online research.
- Finally, a word counter is an excellent way to increase your productivity and to make sure that you are using the correct words in your texts and documents.
Free online tool
Many free online word counter tools can be used for various purposes. Some of the most popular word counters include Word Counter by Google and Word Stats by Microsoft.
These tools can be used to count the number of words in a document, a list of words, or even a whole website. They also offer options to export the data in different formats, including JSON.
Another free online tool that is often recommended is The Worpdress Word Counter. This tool allows you to count the number of occurrences of specific words within a document or text file. You can also filter the results based on specific criteria, such as length or frequency.
If you are looking for a word counter that is specifically designed for SEO purposes, then you may want to consider using SEOWordCount.
This tool offers features such as keyword analysis and competitor tracking. It also allows you to create custom reports and charts that will show you how your website is performing relative to your competitors.
DIY word counter
Word counters are a great way to track the usage of words on your blog or website. There are many free word counter tools online, so you can find one that fits your needs.
One popular word counter is WordCounter, which you can find at wordcounter.com. This tool allows you to count the number of times each word appears on your site.
You can also set up rules to count specific types of words (for example, only counting words that are used in articles or posts).
Another great option is Google Docs’s “Google Sheets” word counter. This tool lets you enter a list of words and it will calculate the total number of times each word appears in your document. You can also filter by spelling and keyword searches.
If you don’t want to use a standalone tool, there are plenty of online word counter plugins available for WordPress, Blogger, and other popular websites. Just search “online Word Counter” on Google to find them all!
Read More: Best free Plagiarism Checker online Tool