Everyone adores chicken. It’s simple to set up and provides a haven for the children. Let us stroll through these Healthy Chicken Recipes:
Bowl of Mexican Chicken – Healthy Chicken Recipes
- STEP 1 – In a large mixing bowl, combine 40ml oil and 1 tablespoon paprika. Turn the chicken to coat it. Preheat a chargrill or barbeque grill to high heat. Cook for 5 minutes on each side, or until the chicken is browned and cooked through. Cover with foil and place on a platter. Set aside 5 minutes to relax. Slice thickly.
- STEP 2 – Meanwhile, cook the rice according to the package recommendations. Place in a large heatproof bowl. Stir in the salsa and beans to mix.
- STEP 3 – Serve with rice mixture, chicken, corn, avocado, lettuce, and tomato. In a separate dish, combine the lime juice, the remaining 40ml oil, and 1 tablespoon paprika. Drizzle the dressing over the chicken mixture in the serving dishes. Sprinkle with coriander leaves and a dollop of sour cream on top.
Chicken Kung Pao – Healthy Chicken Recipes
- STEP 1 – In a small mixing bowl, combine the stock, soy sauce, honey, sherry or rice wine, vinegar, and corn flour.
- STEP 2 – In a wok, heat half the oil over high heat until it begins to smoke. Stir-fry half of the chicken for 3 minutes, or until golden and cooked through. Place in a basin. Repeat with the remaining chicken and oil.
- STEP 3 – Stir-fry the spring onion, onion, garlic, ginger, Chinese five spice, and chili flakes in the wok for 2 minutes, or until fragrant.
- STEP 4 – Return the chicken to the pan with the stock mixture and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until the sauce thickens and boils. Remove from the heat and add the peanuts. Serve right away.
Curry with Chinese Chicken
- STEP 1 – Season the chicken pieces with salt and pepper. Place them aside.
- STEP 2 – Fry the onion in half the oil in a wok over low to medium heat for 5-6 minutes, then add the garlic and fry for another minute. Cook for another minute after stirring in the spices and sugar, then add the stock and soy sauce, bring to a boil, and cook for 20 minutes. Blend everything in a blender until smooth.
- STEP 3 – Wipe out the pan and brown the chicken on both sides in the remaining oil. Return the sauce to the pan and return to a boil, then add the peas and cook for 5 minutes. If necessary, thicken the sauce with a little water. Serve over rice.
Braise with creamed chicken and asparagus
- STEP 1 – Heat the oil in a big nonstick frying pan and brown all sides of the chicken for 5 minutes.
- STEP 2 – Add the asparagus (save the tips), leeks, and celery, then pour in the bouillon and boil for 10 minutes. Cook for another 5 minutes after adding the asparagus tips and peas.
- STEP 3 – In the meantime, combine the egg yolk, yogurt, and garlic in a mixing bowl. Add the tarragon and the yogurt mixture to the veggies. Divide the veggies across two heated dishes, then top with the chicken. If desired, serve with fresh potatoes.
Read More: 5 Best Air Fryer Chicken Recipes For Lunch